vineri, 13 februarie 2015

Who we are?

Hello everybody! Let's know each other! 

 

My name is Ruxandra Gheorghe, I am a PhD Student in Tourism Economics in Chinese language, in the second year, at East China Normal University in Shanghai. I have working experience of nearly two years in tourism in China, of 8 years in authorized translations to/from Chinese (Romanian-Chinese, Chinese-Romanian) and I have a HSK level 5 Diploma obtained in April 2013. In Romania, I have obtained the Tourism Manager patent issued by the Ministry of Tourism in Romania in November 2008.  
       I also know the French language at an advanced level. In 1999, I was issued the “Diplôme de Baccalauréat français - Section des Lettres”, issued by the Embassy of France in Bucharest and I also know English at conversational level, good enough for an explanation of basic concepts of Chinese language. Currently, I am doing research on Chinese rural tourism for the purpose of applying the strategies for the development of rural tourism in Romania, perhaps the most important resource for tourism in the country, which is not valued at its best.
        Why have I thought of organizing a Chinese camp in a location such as...Vadu Soresti, in Buzau County? Chinese is spoken by more than one in six people in the world, moreover, there is an increasing number of people who want to learn this language, whether for pleasure, or for their career and, since I have not seen such a camp with free Chinese language classes, anywhere else in the world, I think this is a good way to attract tourists in a small village rather unknown, which also has to offer amazing sights. In Vadu Soresti I had my first "job": in childhood, on holiday, I went at my grandparents and I used to take the goats up the hill, where in fact I was playing with the other kids, so I know well the many hills and valleys in the area and even the forest I walked in, accompanied only by my pet friend. In addition, my grandparents were teachers in the school from Vadu Soresti so they were known and respected in the village, that's why I have more chances to find local people willing to cooperate and to persuade the authorities to accept the implementation of the project «from zero», something new, even “out of the ordinary” I could say, but a project which is worth doing our best for.
       I decided to return in the country after I have completed my studies, Romania needs me as well as the volunteers and tourists that will come in Vadu Soresti and whom I thank in advance, from all my heart!
      Now please, excuse me, I am a bit in a hurry because I have to get there beforehand, to prepare the village for your arrival! I am looking forward to meeting you all!
     Contact information: e-mail: ruxandra.gheorghe80@yahoo.fr; Skype: rux_80.
 


I am Laurentia Jadachowska, I work as a sworn translator of Greek and Romanian for the Ministry of Justice in Poland, but also a sworn translator of Greek and Polish for the  Polish Ministry of Justice in Romania, I've studied in Greece and Halkidiki Ioannina under a scholarship. At present I am learning Chinese.

Why I decided to become a volunteer in this project? Because I think that Romania and generally the region where it is located above mentioned International Chinese Language Camp has great potential, not only in tourism but also human, and offers everything a man could want: contact with nature, interesting people, good and healthy food and the ability to acquire knowledge and new skills.


I also know other languages, which makes it easier for us to communicate: French, English, German and Russian (secondary), Italian (secondary) and Lithuanian.
Contactskype: laurentia.jadachowska. Email: laurentia.jadachowska@gmail.com. Telephone: 0048/784134161



My name is Magdalena Livia Tarnovski, I am a student at Law Faculty, in the second year of study, at ''NicolaeTitulescu '' University in Bucharest.


Why did I decide to be a volunteer in this project?

To spend more time with my family, in the area where I grew up and to help this area by getting involved in certain activities.

I take this opportunity to be a volunteer at the International Chinese Camp, because it will help me both to acquire knowledge about one of the most difficult languages in the world, and to participate in voluntary actions which unite people.


"If you expect to live in a better world, you should contribute to creating it. To be the change we want in the world." (Mahatma Gandhi).


Given the fact that I live in Cyprus, I had the opportunity to learn other languages, such as Greek, English and Chinese, at present, Chinese with the help of this camp that we organize.

You're welcome !



Contact information: email: tarnovskimagdalenalivia@gmail.com




My name is Cristina Solea, I graduated the Foreign Languages Faculty from Bucharest University and Law Faculty from Bioterra University. I know English and French at an advanced level, I worked as an English language teacher for a few years, as a translator/interpreter, then I also acquired experience in other fields, such as: public procurement, human resources, mediation and consultancy in the public procurement field. 

I have decided to be part of this project because I loved the idea: to promote a beautiful area which is part of the county in which I was born. I also like Ruxandra's enthusiasm, whom I have known for many years and I find it an excellent opportunity to get involved in an ambitious project which is right at its start "From scratch", to have the chance to see it grow and develop, similarly to a child: first he's just a helpless baby, then he turns into a child, then he becomes a rebel teenager, later he is a bold young man and then he becomes a responsible adult, family and friends can count on. This transformation process is simply amazing, trust me, I have three children.

This project is a promoter and a support for diversity and tolerance, we hope that people from all over the world will come to our camp, willing to learn the Chinese language, to find out a few things from our country history by visiting the archeological sites in the area and also willing to make new friends and to share experiences and knowledge so that they come back home richer from the spiritual point of view.

Hope to see you all there and to make lifetime friends!

You can contact me on my e-mail: cristina.solea@yahoo.com or on my Facebook page (cristina solea). 

My name is Ionut Avramescu, I’m student in the second year, bachelor studies, at Faculty of Geography, Geography of Tourism.
Why had I wanted to be volunteer in this project?
Firstly, because I hail from Vadu Soresti, the village where the camp will be. I was born and grown at the foot of the hills, I ran barefooted through in the grass, I learned for school at the old trees’ shadow and I was at sledging in the winter.
Secondly, because I like to be a volunteer. I’m already volunteer at Association of Geography Students, the representative association of the faculty. Here I had learned what volunteering means: to dedicate to people, to help them, to get involved in interesting activities and to make friends.
I wish to meet new people, to help at the developping of rural comunity and rural tourism.
You’re welcome in our project to have fun and learn Chinese!
You can find me at ionutavramescu94@yahoo.com or at Ionut Avramescu on Facebook.

God bless!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu